Wednesday, July 05, 2006

THE IRRESABLE STORY

Old mistake than won’t tear off


Everybody was yelling to me that its poor sunshine of being left by ‘that man’. Well, for me thank to Alloh SWT, the story was end long time back and the door for him was closed as I couldn’t imagine my self dealing with the uncomfortable situation in the rest of my life. The key of that close door have directed me to my hubby. Someone who accepts me and loves me the way I am for the best and the worst of me (Insya’Alloh), and the most is someone who fights for me.

Everybody till today still make fun of that bullshit story. Till today after my marriage, I couldn’t stop them re-state the story in front of me and as usual, I always make my self blend into the jokes. Putting face of it doest hurt me, as if saying “let’s make it more fun”. Like that was a funny story in my life… No offends. The old mistake I had done is follow me like gosh.

Realise or not, our past is something that we couldn’t deny of. All those past stories will follow us wherever we run and whenever we live. And both are the happy past and the unhappy past, which we have to admit it and life with. For me is to use them as part of my training. The training to life the world in inclining quality. Never ending training to arrive to the final port. Now is not the time to looking back and feel sorry of it, past is a tool for us to learn but not more than that. In front of us is a ship we use to cross the sea, take us to the final port and live happily ever after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home