Thursday, July 26, 2007

For You: STAY COOL

This writing is dedicated to my best friends who are located in two different continents.

With all my hearth... Listen to me men:
I don't want to see you fallen, Please fight for your destiny
You are in my list of few good men I ever know.
You have tried to 'keep' what 4JJI has entrusted you very well..
I eyewithness it... and I'm proud being your friend

I know how hurt you are now... start guestioning to 4JJI why 'this' happened to you
Why this 'test' gives only pain to your heart and crying is not enough

Be strong... fight for your hapiness, your destiny, your believe
I believe 4JJI will give us 'RIDHO' when we do the right thing

How bitter our life is, we have to face it with brave hearth
Everything happens for a reason, and lets believe that the reason is for own good :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home