Monday, April 16, 2007

Forgiven but not forgotten

When my boss asked my to figure 10 years LTP – long term plan, in instant I knew how to do it. As well when he asked me to write an investment proposal complete with all accounting measurements, I could complete it earlier than the deadline. Also if my mom asks me to sew a clothes for my baby, well even though I have to push all my effort, I know I can finish it just to see her calm and warm smile.

However, the hardest from all the task I have went through is TO FORGIVE. It took me 4 years to forgive myself realising that I couldn’t marry someone that I used to be with for 8 years – regards to all the things we had together for the good and for the worst. It took me months to forgive someone who left me. And it took me almost my whole life to forgive myself for the past - how I through my life.

And now… I have to face this hard task… God!!!!!! Please give me all the strength and gather it in my hearth. Please make me a forgiving person..

I’m tired to be an actress… acting, smiling, and laughing as is I’m the happiest person in the world, when my hearth crying like hell. Sunshine, the PW – pemain watak, is how my pap call me :D He always got amazed how I could act lovely in front of someone I hate so much. How I handle my emotion in front of others… But I’m tired now… with all that games… I’m tired acting… Sometimes its so easy to say I forgive you, but the fact is I couldn’t forget the things hurt me so much… :D


Selamat Tidur Sayang
By Iwan Fals

Sayang selamat tidur
Sayang mimpi indah
Tentang kau dan aku

Panggil namaku sebelum tidur
Agar ku hadir dalam mimpimu
Kita kan terbang diatas awan
Berdua selalu berdua

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHENEVER I NEED A FRIEND, I GO TO THE SHELTER AND ADOPT A DOG.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHENEVER I NEED A FRIEND I GOOGLE ADDAM BONGG.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S A SHAME THE BIG 5 DON'T HAVE THE GOOD SENSE TO SIGN ADDAM BONGG TO A MAJOR DEAL... THEY'RE MISSING OUT ON SOME REALLY GREAT AND AWESOME SONGWRITING. I'M GLAD AT LEAST ADDAM DOES THE INDIE THING WITH CDBABY. GOD BLESS YOU, MY SWEET ADDAM BONGG-AND MAY YOU LIVE FOREVER. BY THE WAY, WHERE CAN I SCORE A POUND OF WEED?

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MET THE ILLUSTRIOUS ADDAM BONGG IN NYC AT THE SET OF What Happens In Vegas ON AUGUST 26. WE SMOKED SOME OF THE BEST WEED I'VE EVER HAD WHILE HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO PLAY THE UKULELE. ALSO, I GOT TO SNAP SOME PICTURES OF CAMERON DIAZ, DEMI MOORE AND ASHTON WHAT'S HIS NAME. A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADDAM BONGG SHOULD BE IN HOLLYWOOD MOVIES. HE IS SUCH A FASCINATING CHARACTER. ADDAM IS INTELLIGENT, FUNNY, MYSTERIOUS, HANDSOME,SEXY, GENEROUS AND EVERYTHING YOU'D WANT IN A GREAT HUMAN BEING. HE'S A GENUINE STAR.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, ADDAM BONGG, DESKPOP..OK, THAT'S ALL I WANTED TO SAY, JOHNNY DANGEROUSLY

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home